Looking for Tax Documents?

Check Your Mailbox

HollisWealth mailed out T5008 forms and gain/loss reports directly to clients in separate envelopes at the end of February.

Please do not discard these documents!

You will need the book value from the gain/loss report, along with the T5008 or RI-18 in order to complete your 2018 return.

RSS icon Facebook icon Twitter icon LinkedIn icon


Greg Frost
Name: Greg Frost
Posts: 13
Last Post: March 17, 2022
Sharon Maheu
Name: Sharon Maheu
Posts: 2
Last Post: March 12, 2019